We are on a search for individuals in CUPERTINO, PALO ALTO, FREMONT, SAN JOSE, SANTA CLARA, MILPITAS, SUNNYVALE, CAMPBELL, MOUNTAIN VIEW and EAST BAY areas who are ready to take their motivation, leadership skills, and passion for entrepreneurship and apply it to a real business in real ways.
(If you do not live in the areas listed above, you may still apply but please state it in the form below)
As a intern for HS Mixers, you will be responsible for managing HS Mixers affairs in your school district and city. Interns will work with HS Mixers to put up 1-2 mixers per school semester. Once interns put up their first event, they may permanently join the team and be the official touchpoint for their city. This is a PAID position.
HS MIxers Application instructions
Applications will be due on a ROLLING BASIS but priority will be given to those submitting applications earlier. The priority applications will be due
SATURDAY, August 18, 2018 at 11:59pm.
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Attach a 1 page resume detailing leadership, event management, and/or collaboration experience you've had. Make sure your resume includes your name, school, email, and phone number.
2. Make sure to attach you RESUME in a .pdf format. Title your resume with the following naming convention "First_Last_Resume" (e.g. John_ Smith_ Resume.pdf). Link your resume in the application below. Be sure to set access to "Anyone with the link can view" when you share your resume.
- Putting up an HS Mixers event at least 1-2/semester
- Weekly team meeting commitment of 3 hours (4-5 hours preceding upcoming events)
- Leadership and Influence to attain ticket sellers & advertisers from surrounding schools
- Social media skills for event page organizing and advertising
- Established network with neighboring schools
- Proactiveness to keep in constant contact with stakeholders such as security, DJs, and venue owners
- Large social media presence (via Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Initiative to plan ahead for drawbacks
- Competent knowledge of your local market
- Growth opportunities to advance within the company
From this internship, you will gain
- HS Mixers budget to manage events in your area
- Valuable resume experince
- Opportunity to work with a real, licensed L.L.C. in entrepreneurship and event management
- Mentorship from the co-founders, studying at UC Berkeley
- Experience in event planning, accounting, and marketing
- Ability to join the HS Mixers team and gain better understanding of the business world in general
Please contact us if you have any questions about the application process.